Globe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP idea: Dust and Blood

Go down

RP idea: Dust and Blood Empty RP idea: Dust and Blood

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I was thinking, and came up with an idea for a roleplay heavily oriented on Combat. I call it Dust and Blood, it is based on the famous ancient warriors and there blood competitions, the gladiators. I was thinking that there would be a small number of 'Arena-Master's' of whom assemble and train a team of gladiators who fight for their honor, and profit. I would say roughlt 1/5 players would be an 'Arena-master'. The initial Arena-Master's would be Veteran Rp'ers who would be able to rp it out well, so as to not have every nobody joining the RP and wishing to already be so high in the rank structure. This is not to say, however, that others can not eventually become "Arena-master's" as everybody would be presented with an oppurtunity to buy their freedom, if they can survive as one character through enough battles. Each battle will have a set monetary value, of which a percentage (set by the Gladiator's Arena Master) will go towards buying the gladiator's freedom. And, of course, there will be an Emperor, who when it comes to a situation where a combatant surrenders, decides who lives, and who dies. Of course, this rp will not be all combat, after all Gladiators didn't fight 24/7. So what do you think? Yes? No? I personally would not be able to run it, as I have little experience with this kind of thing, but I was thinking maybe soembody else would like to take this idea, and turn it into an RP.

Back to top Go down

RP idea: Dust and Blood Empty Re: RP idea: Dust and Blood

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmmmm.

One question:

Can I be Russell Crowe?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Umm, If you prefer I suppose...?

Back to top Go down